B.S. Report–You don’t need to understand Spanish to see the lie. After Romney says, “I’m not concerned about the very poor,” the makers of the ad edit out the rest of Romney’s statement. Romney immediately added… “we have a safety net.” You can make anyone out to be heartless, or uncaring, or even a liar if you choose his or her words for them.
- Game 6 Preview: Knicks At Pacers (-5′)
- Preview: The 138th Running Of The Preakness Stakes
- Audio: Mark Levin On The IRS… ‘It’s All Bullcrap, The IRS Must Be Dismantled!’
- Note To Our ‘Imperial’ President…They’re Marines, Not Butlers!
- RUSH Audio: Obama’s Success In Detaching Himself Is Political Genius
- PJTV ‘Trifecta’ Video: Benghazi Scandal & Cover-Up; Is The Mainstream Media Finally Taking Notice?
- Video: Houston Man Shoved In Closet During Home Invasion…Where He Keeps His Guns
- Video: President Obama Using Sgt. Schultz Defense On Administration Scandals…I Know Nothing
- Letterman Video…I Don’t Make Jokes About Obama Because I Don’t Want The FBI Tapping My Phone