- 2013 Memorial Day ‘Getaway’ Weekend…
- Senate Floor Video: The Man Who Should Be President…Ted Cruz Speaks About Debt Ceiling
- Video: New Jersey Woman Gives Her Local Elected Officials A Constitution & 2nd Amendment Lesson
- Audio: Mark Levin…Issa Didn’t Investigate IRS A Year Ago Because RINO’s Despise The Tea Party
- ‘Bend Over And Assume The Position…Like Me!’ McCain: Tea Party Guys Pushing Dems Too Hard!
- Jason Mattera Video: Watch Chuck Schumer & Al Franken Run Away From IRS Scandal Questions
- Jimmy Kimmel Video: The Baby Bachelor, Episode 2
- Columnist Of The Day: Ann Coulter…When Did We Vote To Become Mexico?
- ‘Hannity’ Video: Fox Cincinnati Identifies 6 ‘Rogue’ Agents Involved In IRS Scandal
- Delusional…MSNBC Host Says IRS Scandal Not As Serious As ‘Outing’ Valerie Plame As CIA Agent
From Townhall.com (Pics added by B.S. Report)
President Obama gave what was billed as an important speech on immigration last week near the border in El Paso, Texas. Unfortunately, it was one of the most demagogic moments in recent presidential history. Nearly everything Obama said was either factually incorrect or deliberately misleading.
Why, 28 months into the Obama presidency, is there now a sudden push to pass “comprehensive” immigration reform? After all, from 2009 to early 2011, Obama had large Democratic majorities in both the House and Senate. Why hasn’t Obama already rammed through his own immigration bill, as he did with health care? (Read more.)