- NFL Game Of The Day: Cowboys At Giants (+4)
- NFL Preview: Miami At Denver (-6′)
- College Football Game Of The Day: #19USC At #9UCLA (-4)
- Columnist Of The Day: Daniel Horowitz…Top 10 Lies From Obama’s Nullification Speech
- ‘Kelly File’ Video: Legal Immigrant & State Rep… ‘Obamnesty’ A Slap In The Face To Us
- Blog Worth Reading: Debbie Schlussel…ICE Agents Demoralized Over ‘Obamnesty’; Job Now Obsolete
- Mark Levin Audio: The System Is Collapsing
- CNN Video: ‘Obamnesty’ Encouraging Some Illegals To Cross Border
- Truth Revolt Video: ‘Firewall’ With Bill Whittle…Give Back The Senate
From Townhall.com (Pics added by B.S. Report)
Something is very wrong in the world when the most dogmatic and inflexible president in recent memory can make unreasonable demands of his GOP budget opponents and yet be confident they’ll be blamed for the impasse.
It is past time Barack Obama be held accountable for his intentionally irresponsible fiscal policies that are guaranteed to take us into national bankruptcy. It is outrageous enough that he is steering us into insolvency, but it is unbearable that he’s fraudulently blaming the Republican Party for it to boot. (Read more.)
From CNS News (Pics added by B.S. Report)
By Terence P. Jeffrey
House Speaker John Boehner (R.-Ohio) said at a press conference on Wednesday that House Republican leaders now share President Barack Obama’s goal of raising taxes on the rich, they just want to do it by reducing tax deductions rather than raising tax rates.
“America faces a very serious problem,” said Boehner. “And our goal is to make sure it gets solved. We have a debt problem that is out of control. We’ve got to cut spending and I believe that it’s appropriate to put revenues on the table. (Read more.)