- Truth Revolt Video: Ben Shapiro…The True Story Of Ferguson And The Gentle Giant
- PJTV Video: FEC May Yank 1st Amendment Guards For Drudge, Rest Of Internet
- Mark Levin Audio: ‘Benito’ Obama & Media’s Refusal To Hold Him To Account On Amnesty
- Truth Revolt Video: Andrew Klavan…Is Obamacare Working, Or Are We All Going to Die?
- RUSH Audio: Elizabeth Warren Is An ABJECT RADICAL… She Isn’t A ROCK STAR
- Project Veritas Video: North Carolina Campaign Workers Encouraging Election Fraud
- Pic Of The Day…
- Truth Revolt Video: ‘Firewall’ With Bill Whittle…Your Second Amendment
- PJTV ‘Trifecta’ Video: Voter Suppression Via Obama…Democrats Flee Former Political Prodigy
- ‘Hannity’ Video: Mark Levin On Upcoming Election, Obama & Democratic Candidates
B.S. Report–Poor Juan, he’s worried that it’s not an “even” fight with an equal amount of casualties on both sides. Can you say “moral equivalence.” He’s like someone who breaks up a schoolyard fight by saying, “I don’t care who started it!” Well, some of us do.
B.S. Report–Rep. James Clyburn and Marcia Fudge, Chairperson of the Black Congressional Caucus, are like so many “leaders” in the black community who fan the flames of racism to promote themselves, or in some way rely on race-hustling to earn their living. The word “incompetent” is not a slur–it’s a normal dictionary word that definitely applies to Rice, Clyburn, Fudge, and the majority of politicians of all races and genders.
Unfortunately, there are quite a few blacks who believe the nonsense these false leaders spew, and the damage they cause to American society is incalculable. Just like the spreading of any big lie or conspiracy theory, if you’re told daily that a particular group dislikes you, over time there will be a substantial number of people who believe that.
Clyburn’s notion that you can’t criticize blacks the same way you would criticize anyone else is purely racist. The irony is that most Americans have long since evolved passed that and would love to judge all people by the same standards. It’s demagogues like these, and President Obama is the worst offender, who promote racism to maintain their power base. To admit that racism is no longer a huge impediment in daily black life would be disastrous for those whose careers rely on racism as their business model.
From Townhall.com (Pics added by B.S. Report)
Killing the goose that lays the golden egg is one of those old fairy tales for children which has a heavy message that a lot of adults should listen to. The labor unions which have driven the makers of Twinkies into bankruptcy, potentially destroying 18,500 jobs, could have learned a lot from that old children’s fairy tale.
Many people think of labor unions as organizations to benefit workers, and think of employers who are opposed to unions as just people who don’t want to pay their employees more money. (Read more.)