- Mark Levin Audio: His Response To Mitch McConnell’s Tea Party Attack
- Videos: Another ‘Liar’ Speaks Out On His ObamaCare Experience
- Pic Of The Day…
- Video: Judge Jeanine Pirro…The Crazy’s – IRS Obamacare & Barack Obama
- ‘Face The Nation’ Video: Dick Cheney On The Crisis In Crimea & The Obama Foreign Policy
- CPAC 2014 Video: Sarah Palin Closes The Show…
- Video: Ed Morrissey Of ‘HotAir’ Interviews Daniel Hannan
- CPAC 2014 Video: Inspiring Speech From Dr. Ben Carson
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Video: If Obama Lied His Way To White House Should His Election Be Null & Void?
- RUSH Audio: ‘R-S-P-E-C-T’: Obama Can’t Spell ‘Respect’
From CBS Sports (Pic and video added by B.S. Report)
ORLANDO, Fla. — Tiger Woods finally brought the buzz back to the very thing that made him famous — winning.
Two weeks after another injury scare, and two days before his former coach’s book goes on sale, Woods looked dominant as ever in that red shirt on Sunday to win the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
It was his first PGA Tour victory since a sex scandal at the end of 2009 led to one of the greatest downfalls in sports. And with the Masters only two weeks away, Woods looks more capable of ever than resuming his pursuit of Jack Nicklaus in the majors. (Read more.)
From Heritage.org (Pic and video added by B.S. Report)
Morning Bell: Obamacare’s Dreadful Anniversary
By Mike Brownfield
Two years ago today, President Barack Obama signed into law Obamacare, a 2,700-page bill that will radically alter America’s health care system and wreak havoc on medical costs, quality of care, and fundamental rights in ways that are beyond the scope of our imagination.
Much of what was contained in Obamacare was hatched behind closed doors where not even the slightest ray of light could find its way in. Even the men and women in Congress who were entrusted to represent the people cast their votes blindly, not knowing what lay in store. As even then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) famously admitted, “We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it.” (Read more.)
From Townhall.com (Pics added by B.S. Report)
President Obama says he want to make society more fair. Advocates of big government believe fairness means taking from rich people and giving to others: poor people; or people who do things politicians approve of, like making “green” energy equipment (Solyndra); or old people (even rich ones) through Social Security and Medicare.
The idea that government can “make life fair” is intuitively appealing to people — at least until they think about it. I’ll try to help. (Read more.)