- Prager University Video: Who’s More Compassionate: The Left Or The Right?
- Mark Levin Audio: Obama’s Political Speech At Slain Dallas Cops Funeral
- Washington Free Beacon Video: Clinton Lying Over & Over About Sending/Receiving Classified Email
- Prager University Video: Do 97% Of Climate Scientists Really Agree?
- ‘O’Reilly’ Videos: Obama’s Emotional Ties To Islam Has Hurt Our War Against Radical Islam
- And The FBI Fix, Uh…Verdict Is In: Hillary Clinton Is Just Too BIG For The Law
- Columnist Of The Day: Thomas Sowell; What Are We Celebrating?
- Prager University Video: What Makes America Different?
- Happy 240th Birthday America!!
- Great Video: Steven Crowder Obliterates UK Host On Guns, Proposed Gun Laws & Orlando
From The Daily Caller (Pics added by B.S. Report)
By Brendan Bordelon
California Democratic congresswoman Barbara Lee expressed support for a $26 minimum wage in her state — a move Republican congressman Andy Harris encouraged, assuming jobs would rapidly flee California to his state of Maryland.
Lee and Harris appeared Friday on CNN’s “Crossfire,” hosted by former Obama advisor Van Jones and former Republican Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. The panel discussed the proposed increase in the federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.10 per hour.
“Let me ask you this question, you’re a good advocate for this,” Gingrich asked Lee. “The mayor of Seattle is proposing that the minimum wage ought to go up to $15 an hour.” (Read more and see video here.)