- Prager University Video: Who’s More Compassionate: The Left Or The Right?
- Mark Levin Audio: Obama’s Political Speech At Slain Dallas Cops Funeral
- Washington Free Beacon Video: Clinton Lying Over & Over About Sending/Receiving Classified Email
- Prager University Video: Do 97% Of Climate Scientists Really Agree?
- ‘O’Reilly’ Videos: Obama’s Emotional Ties To Islam Has Hurt Our War Against Radical Islam
- And The FBI Fix, Uh…Verdict Is In: Hillary Clinton Is Just Too BIG For The Law
- Columnist Of The Day: Thomas Sowell; What Are We Celebrating?
- Prager University Video: What Makes America Different?
- Happy 240th Birthday America!!
- Great Video: Steven Crowder Obliterates UK Host On Guns, Proposed Gun Laws & Orlando
There was a time when the Fourth of July meant something more than a three-day weekend. Speeches, writings and commemorative ceremonies reminded us of the origins and greatness of America. No matter where in the world our ancestors came from, we today are almost invariably better off because they came to America.
Independence Day signified much more than one country announcing its independence from another on July 4, 1776. It represented a new form of government — freer and more accountable to its own people than the monarchies common around the world for centuries. (Read more.)