- Happy 239th Birthday America!
- July 4th Getaway Weekend…
- Video: FAIL – Americans Don’t Know Why We Celebrate 4th of July!
- PJTV ‘Afterburner’ Video: Pin The Tale On The Donkey…The Democrat Party’s Racist Past
- Mark Levin Audio: George Takei’s Racist Remarks
- ‘O’Reilly’ Video: Bobby Jindal On Religious Freedom & Same-Sex Marriage
- Protesters Doing Their Thing At Ann Coulter ‘Adios, America’ Book Signing….Costa Mesa, CA
- PJTV ‘Trifecta’ Video: Healthcare Hubris…More People On Medicaid Than Ever Before
- ‘Louder With Crowder’ Video: ‘Newsroom’ Rebuttal; Is America Still The World’s Greatest Country?
- Columnist Of The Day: Larry Elder; SCOTUS: Congress Doesn’t Want to ‘Destroy’ Our Health-Care System? Oh, Yes, It Does!
From Breitbart (Pics added by B.S. Report)
By Daniel Nussbaum
COSTA MESA, CA – Political commentator and author Ann Coulter was signing copies of her new book Adios America: The Left’s Plan to Turn our Country into a Third World Hellhole at a Barnes and Noble Tuesday night when the calm was shattered by protesters inside the store.
As dozens of fans waited their turn to have a book signed, several people rose from the tables in the adjacent Starbucks and began bellowing slogans:
“Undocumented, unafraid!” they yelled. “Ain’t no power like the power of the people ’cause the power of the people don’t stop!” (Read more.)